POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pre . . . Fib Beads : Re: pre . . . Fib Beads Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pre . . . Fib Beads
From: yooper
Date: 24 Feb 2001 18:51:35
Message: <3a984907@news.povray.org>
. Have you tried a single colour per sphere instead of an image
map on the union? Megapov has an easier solution for this than pov3.1
***
 That's what my original intention was but . . . a bead for each pixel
really limits the size of the photograph that I can use.  Some small ones
would work but even at 400x400 . . . yikes !!!  So I just shot it at the
union and way very pleasently surprised by the result.
  And BTW . . . thanks for that Fib engine . . . way cool . . .

  The darkness was my fault . . . somehow had global finish in it for
this pic . . . fingered it out now and have control over the image
brightness.